Thursday 28 November 2013

nancymith11017@gmail.com = scam

My Dear Beloved ,

Thanks for your mail,Greeting to you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ
it was the spirit of God want me to choose you, Let me first of all inform
you, I got your email address from a mail Directory and decided to mail you
for a permission to go ahead. I am Mrs. Nancy Smith. from United Kingdom,
married to Dr.Ali Musa who worked with Texaco Oil Company in London before
he died in a ghastly motor accident on his way to a Board meeting. My
Husband and me were married but without any children. Since his death I
decided not to re-marry and presently I am 65 Years old. When my late
husband was Alive he deposited the sum of $120.5M. one hundred and twenty Million Five Hundred
Thousand
U.S. Dollars) with a Bank Europe

Presently this money is
still with the Bank and the management just Wrote
me as the beneficiary to come forward to receive the money or rather Issue
a letter of authority to somebody to receive it on my behalf. I am
presently in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment Cancer of
the lungs. I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me
that I have only a few months to live so I think the best thing to do is to
use the money for charity purposes. I want a person who is trustworthy that
I will make the beneficiary of my late Husband's Fund deposited with the
bank so that the person can
get the money and utilize 70% of this money to fund churches, orphanages
and widows around the world.


At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls right now due to the fact
that my relatives (They had squandered the funds I gave them for this
purpose before are around me I have been helping orphans

orphanage/motherless homes. I have also donated some money for humanitarian
needs in Sudan , South Africa , Brazil , Indian , Austria,Germany and some
Asian countries.

I have been touched to the good work of humanity through you, rather than
allow my relatives to use my husband's hard earned funds inappropriately.I
know i have never met you but my mind tells me to do this, and I hope you
act sincerely.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact details of the
Bank. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will prove you as
the new beneficiary of this fund.Please assure me that you will act
accordingly as I stated here in and Keep this contact confidential till
such a time this funds get to your Custody. This is to ensure that nothing
jeopardizes my last wish on Earth.

For your interest kindly feel the below information's so that i will give
it to my lawyer
and let my lawyer know about you.

Your full name
Your address
Your cell number
Your i.d card
Your occupation
Your Age

Feel free and contact me via email..   nancymith11017@gmail.com

May the good lord bless you -Amen,I await your
urgent reply.

Regards,

Mrs.Nancy smith,

No comments:

Post a Comment