Thursday 28 November 2013

prince_kamara1971@yahoo.fr +225-4572-5745 = Scam

My Dear Very Urgent
From Prince Kamara

My name is Mr Prince David a Banker, I am the personal accounts manager to Eng.Mrs Sharon, a National of United State of America,She work with an oil servicing company here in Cote d Ivoire.and Ghana.

Since her death, I have made several inquiries with USA embassy to locate any of her extended relatives but has been unsuccessful, I contacted you for particular interest is her huge deposit with our bank here,where these deceased has an account valued at about ($35.5million US dollars).

Our bank have issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or the bank will declare the account unserviceable and thereby send the funds to the bank treasury. I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of these deceased, so that the proceeds of this account valued at ($35.5million US dollars) can be paid to you and then you and I can share the money.

All I require is your honest cooperation to see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under all legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.
contact me with your full names, address, date of birth, telephone and fax numbers here is my email prince_kamara1971@yahoo.fr, Tel.no,+225-4572-5745 for proper communications.

Thanking you for your anticipated co-operation
Mr Prince Kamara

No comments:

Post a Comment