Saturday 23 November 2013

joycemusa@outlook.com = Scam

Attn: I am Joyce Musa from Syria, presently now with the United Nations .
I got your contact from a web business directory on investment.
Please I seek your assistance in the following ways:
1.To assist me look for a profitable business in your country (where I caninvest to sustain my

living until the political crisis in my country is over).
2.To assist me purchase a living home, .

I have US$8.5 Million in the financial Security Company .
Should there be a need for an evidence, or a prove of my seriousness and genuineness.
I have a Certificate of Deposit as a prove of fund. Please assist me to come over to your country for

resettlement and investment.
I will compensate you greatly for this help.
I am also ready to associate with a local partner, provided your Government will give me a Residence

Permit.
Could you please send me an email on ( joycemusa@outlook.com) to enable me know you have received my

massage.
Regards,
Joyce Musa

No comments:

Post a Comment