Monday 25 November 2013

+27865162643 mrs.elizabetpeters@gmail.com = Scam

Greetings from Mrs.Elizabeth Ban Peters,view the attached Letter for your
kind consideration.



MRS ELIZABETH BAN PETERS.
EMAIL : mrs.elizabetpeters@gmail.com
FAX : +27865162643

SALLAM

ATTN: THE PRESIDENT / DIRECTOR / MANAGER

Dear Sir / Madam,

My name is MRS ELIZABETH BAN PETERS, the wife of MR. DAVID PETERS from Zimbabwe. This might be a surprise to you about where I got your contact address. I got your address from the chambers of commerce during my search for a reliable person or company that will assist my family in this transaction though I did not reveal the actual nature of the business I have in mind because it needs privacy.

During the current war against the farmers in Zimbabwe from the supporters of our President Dr. Robert Mugabe to claim all the white and Arab owned farms which the government finally handed over to his party members and followers, He ordered all the white and Arab farmers to surrender all their farms to his party members and his followers. My husband is One of the best black farmers in our country and because he did not support the bad government policy of Mugabe. Mugabe`s supporters invaded my husband’s farm and burnt everything in the farm, killing my husband and made away with a lot of items in our farm.

Before his death, my husband had deposited in a private Security Company in Johannesburg, South Africa the sum of {US$21 MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY}. After the death of my husband the entire family for fear of our lives. We decided to move to the Republic of South Africa where he had deposited the money in the Security Company as family valuables as refugees. Later we discovered that the monetary policy here does not allow refugees to open bank account or transact business. So I decided to contact you so that you will assist me to move this money out of South Africa for investment in your country abroad because as asylum seekers we are not allowed to operate any Bank Account within South Africa. Me and my family we have agreed to offer you 30% of the total sum for your assistance which is EQUIVALENT TO US$6.3 MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS,5% will be mapped out for any expenses that may be incurred in the course of this transaction while 65% will be for me and my family to invest in your country.Immediately this fund is moved to your country,we are thinking of investing into Estate Agency type of business or if you know any other lucrative business to invest into, please advise.
If you accept my offer kindly send to me your phone and fax numbers for easier communications. Thanks as I hope to hear a good reply from you. Please always remember that it is the wish of my first son and the entire family that you keep this matter private to avoid entering a wrong hand that may jeopardize our chances of success. If you are interested to be of assistance to us Please contact my first son MR RAYMOND PETERS on the email: raymzulu@gmail.com . Any time you want to speak with me on phone,I will be glad to send you my direct line.

Yours faithfully,
MRS ELIZABETH BAN PETERS.
EMAIL : mrs.elizabetpeters@gmail.com
FAX : +27865162643

No comments:

Post a Comment