Saturday 30 November 2013

Email: barr.alfred.morris@globomail.com Tel: +2348132410319 = Scam

Attention,

I Am Mr. Henry Scott; I am a US Citizen, 65 years Old. I resident here in California . My residential address is as follows. 700 E. Hwy 7 Ave, Ca 55350 USA, I am one of those that executed a Compensation in Nigeria Republic, many years ago And they refused to pay me; I had paid over $200,000.00 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to No avail. So I decided to travel down to Nigeria Republic with all my compensation documents.

And I was directed to meet Barrister. Alfred Morris, who is the CHAIRMAN of COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake.
He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I am the most happiness man on earth because I have received my Compensation funds worth of ( US$3.7 Million ) Moreover, Barrister. Alfred Morris, showed me the Full information of those that are yet receive their payments and I saw your Name as one of the beneficiary, and your email address, that is why I Decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with Your funds, they are only making money out of you.

I will advise you to contact Barrister Alfred Morris.

You have to contact him direct on this information below.

Barrister. Alfred Morris Chamber, ( COMPENSATION HOUSE )

Name: Mr. Alfred Morris (Barrister)
Email: barr.alfred.morris@globomail.com
Tel: +2348132410319


Office Address: 13, Cole Street , Nigeria Republic. You really have to stop dealing with those people that is contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking Advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.

The only money I paid was just ( $430 ) for the paper work, take note of that. Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Barr. Alfred Morris so that he can help you to deliver your fund instead of dealing With those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind Of money to complete your transaction.

Thank You and Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment