Saturday 23 November 2013

lawalalpha737@yahoo.com +223 64063109 = Scam

Big Discount Gold Available
Dear Sir/Madam,
I have 30kg of AU Gold in Paris, due to war crisis in Congo,I decided to lift my product to Europe on agreement with one client . There is a commercial friend who always travel to Europe to import goods to Africa. This man is not a gold seller,But i showed him the assay report of this gold and he accepted to travel with the 30kg to France. The agreement was that the buyer will pay him back 37,200�?�,as the expenses he made before the gold arrived in Paris.Unfortunatly,the said client died in a road accident before the arrival of the Gold in Paris. Again because of war in Congo i did not get any documents on this gold and this is the reason why i want to sell it at the prize of 15,000�?� per kilo. The only document is assay report that proof the gold is 99.9% 24 carat.
You can please contact me via E-mail at ( lawalalpha737 at yahoo.com ) or TEL....( +223 64063109 ) or Skype �?�.loulo.goldmines1 if you are interested so I can link you up with my friend in Paris with whom the said Gold is with presently.
Thanks,
Alpha Lawal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment