Monday 25 November 2013

+226 78 60 20 53 = Scam

From Dr Van Diallo.
The Bill and Exchange Manager,
In (B.O.A) Bank of Africa,
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso, West Africa.

Dear Friend.

I know that this message will come to you as a surprise. Please I want you to
read this later very carefully and please do not joke with this message. I am Dr
Van Diallo, the bill and exchange manager in the boa bank of Africa Ouagadougou
Burkina Faso.

In my department, I found the deposited fund amounted (US$10,500,000.00) one of
my bank clients who died Along with his entire family in air crash.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of (US$10,500,000.00) to
your account within 7 working days.

Can you be able and capable to assist me and provide your bank account where
this US$10,500,000.00 million will transfer into? Because I don’t want the money
to go into our bank treasury account as an unclaimed fund, so this is the reason
why I contacted you so that our bank will release this money to you as the next
of kin to the deceased customer. Please I would like you to keep this proposal
as top secret.

I shall give you 40% of the total fund as soon as this US$10,500,000.00 million
transferred into your bank account and I shall visit you in your country for the
sharing of the funds.

From banking experience it will take up to ( 7 ) working days to conclude this
transfer. I want you to also know that this transaction will involve a little
expense which will be shared among both of us.

Your Urgent response is needed immediately to enable me to send to you
application later which you have to fill and apply to the bank for the transfer
of the US$10,500,000.00 million USA dollars.
Before I send to you the application later, you have to Fill this form bellow
and resend it back to me immediately for more trust.

Your Name …………………
Your home addresses……...
Your country……………….
Your city……………………
Your home telephone……...
Your private telephone……...
Your age……………………..
Your occupation…………….
Your religion………………..
Your international passport or ID card……

For more information you can call me on my private line.
+226 78 60 20 53.

Best Regards.
Dr Van Diallo.

No comments:

Post a Comment