Saturday 30 November 2013

+234-8157513275 = Scam

Good Day to you,

I am Miss,Caroline Owen,A computer scientist with central bank of Nigeria.

I am 28 years old,working with C.B.N. (Central Bank) I came across
your file which was marked X and your released disk painted RED, I
took time to study it and found out that you have paid VIRTUALLY all
fees and certificate but the fund has not been release to you The most
annoying thing is that nobody is telling you the truth that on no
account will they ever release the fund to you.

Instead,they let you spend money unnecessarily.

I do not intend to work for this end of year 2013 but I can release
this fund to you if you can certify me of my security, and how I can
run away from this Nigeria if I do this, because if I don't run away
from this country after I made your transfer,I will be Seriously in
trouble and my life will be in danger here,also have this in brain
that you are going to take 70% of total
fund and 30% to me after you have proved the fund in your account.

Please this is like a Mafia setting in Nigeria; you may not understand
it because you are not a Nigerian.

The only thing I will need to release this fund is a special HARD DISK
we call it HD120 GIG YOU WILL BUY ME THE TWO OF THE DISK FOR THE
TRANSFER,and i will recopy your information,destroy the previous
one,and punch the computer to reflect in your bank within 24 banking
hours I will clean up the tracer and destroy your file,after which I
will run away from Nigeria to meet with you there.

If you are interested to buy the HARD DISK for me there or here for
the transfer,do get in touch with me immediately and send to me your
full Name,your address,your convenient phone numbers for easy
communications.

For phone conversation, please call me on Tel: +234-8157513275 and
write me back immediately you receive this message if you are
interested to Buy the HD120 GIG for the release of your overdue fund
contract payment.

Regards,

Miss,Caroline Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment