Friday 22 November 2013

davidkhumahloza@gmail.com +27 73 666 3995 = Scam

TEL: +27 736663995
E-MAIL: davidkhumahloza@gmail.com.

CONFIDENTIAL

ATTN: Sir/Madam

I am Mr. David Khumahlo the chief accountant of the federal ministry of works and housing here in South Africa. Your contact was curtsey of your country's chamber of commerce during my visit to Lowell Massachusset. I write to solicit your assistance in a windfall that emanated in my ministry.

During the FIFA world football tournament 2010 hosted by my country (South Africa) the government awarded a huge contract of (Three Hundred and Sixty Million Dollars) $360M USD contract to a German firm, for the building and refurbishing of the, national stadium that hosted the opening and closing matches of the world cup. The contract was well executed, commissioned, and the full contract sum paid in good faith to the foreign contractors.

Consequently, myself who is the custodians of the account book over invoiced the said contract to the tone of ($36M USD) Thirty Six Million Dollars. The payment has been approved by my government hence my soliciting your assistance to enable us transfer the said sum into your account for sharing. Under the South African civil service rule, we are not authorized to have an account that will contain such huge amount of money hence my writing.

For your assistance, I have resolved to give 40% of the total sum to you. 50% for me 10%. For any expenses incurred, I will meet you for sharing and re-imbursement on confirmation of the money into your private or nominate account. All you are needed to do is to forward your telephone numbers, fax, occupation, age, country. Also reply via my private email davidkhumahloza@gmail.com. or get back to me through my TEL: +27 73 666 3995 including your private telephone number, fax and email for easy communication.
Please do not over emphasize the important of keeping this transaction secret and confidential for my safety as a public servant, and for the success of this transaction . Do not be skeptical as the person you are dealing with in this transaction is a seasoned administrators who have put in 20 to 30 years in service and I am not ready to dent my image. Be assured that you are dealing with responsible government official.

Awaiting your immediate response
Best regards
Mr David Khumahlo 

No comments:

Post a Comment