Friday 29 November 2013

mg61yang@yahoo.com.hk = Scam

Hang Seng Bank Ltd
Sai Wan Ho Branch
171 Shaukiwan Road
Hong Kong.

Good Day,

I am Mr. Ming Yang, Director of operations of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd, Sai Wan Ho Branch, Hong Kong. I am here-by seeking your service in helping me receive a large amount of money and in giving a clear research and feasibility studies on areas I could invest on. Your services will be paid for, and you will be a partner, if your recommendation is accepted.

For security purpose, due to telecoms interception in Hong Kong, I shall not accept or acknowledge any phone call. Only emails would be treated in relation to this proposal but not without this code; [CODE NO: AM-002].My contact: mg61yang@yahoo.com.hk


Kind Regards
Mr. Ming Yang 

No comments:

Post a Comment