Saturday 30 November 2013

sandraschneider1@yahoo.com.ph = Scam

Hello Beloved,

I apologize if the contents in this mail are contrary to your moral ethics, which I feel may be of great disturbance to your personal life, but please treat with absolute secrecy and personal and I pray that this email reaches you in the best of health. I believe my contacting you is not an ordinary coincidence because God can use any body known or unknown to accomplish great things which he has ordained.

well.as you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday, I am sorry to use the medium in communicating with you but unfortunately it is my last resort to seek for a capable and honest individual or organization that will support my dreams and decided to email you for a permission to go ahead. I am mixed race with dual citizenship, Aussie-American and a Merchant in Canada I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer, It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts, I have particularly lived my life so well, as I have not always cared for anyone,even myself but my business.

I am presently undergoing treatment for the Cancer of the lungs (Esophageal Cancer) which makes me weak, I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few weeks to live and in fact several operation makes my breath painful.

Though I am very rich, I was very Generous, I was always free to people and always focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for that other people benefit from. Despite the fact that i don't have child before this age of myself and after the death of my late husband John Schneider, now I regret all this, as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world.

I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life the same way by giving alms and helping the needy. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul,so Right now,I have decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the United Kingdom, U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia, Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore, I need your help, so when you contact me via my email so that i can tell you more and you can assist me in this project.

My happiness is that I lived a fulfilled life and l don't have any regrets in life Please note that any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for another individual as I stated here in for more details to proceed Hoping to hear from you soonest and do notify your interest to help me assist charity.Hope to hear from Contact me here (sandraschneider1@yahoo.com.ph)
I await your urgent reply. You are blessed.
Mrs. Sandra Schneider

No comments:

Post a Comment