Sunday 24 November 2013

mirracle_franco@aol.com = Scam

STOP CONTACTING THOSE PEOPLE.CONTACT REV MIRRACLE FRANCO FOR YOUR COMPENSATION.


Good day,

I’m Mrs. Mary O Jackson. I am a US citizen, 53 years Old. I reside here in New Braunfels Texas. My residential address is as follows.108 Crockett Court. Apt 303, New Braunfels Texas, United States, am thinking of relocating since I am now rich. I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $50,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation documents, and I was directed to meet Rev.miracle Franco, who is the member of COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake. He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $10,500,000.00 Moreover, Rev.miracle Franco showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your name as one of the beneficiaries, and your email address, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Rev.miracle Franco.

You have to contact him directly on this information below.

JOAKIN COMPENSATION HOUSE


Name: Rev.Mirracle Franco
Email: mirracle_franco@aol.com

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in any way with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing. The only money I paid after I met Rev.miracle Franco was just $350 for the paper works, take note of that.

As soon as you contact him he will send you the payment information which you are to use in sending the payment to him in order for him to obtain the document from the court of law there in Nigeria so that your fund can be transfer to you without any delay just the way mine was being transfer to me. Send him the following details if you know you are ready to make the payment so that as soon as he receive your information he will send to you the payment details for sending him the $350USD that is needed for him to get the document that is needed to make the transfer a successful one without any further payment.

Fill Out the information to him if you are ready to get your fund and also ready to make the payment.

(1) Full Name:................
(2) Current/Valid Residential Address:..........
(3) Nominated Delivery Address:..............
(4) Age:.....................
(5) Sex:...............
(6) Occupation:................
(7) Country:...................
(8 ) Home Cell Number:.........
(9) Direct Mobile Number:.........
(10)Scan Copy of your Identification..........

Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Rev.miracle Franco so that he can help you to deliver your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.


Thank You and Be Blessed.



Mrs. Mary O Jackson.
108 Crockett Court. Apt 303,
New Braunfels Texas.
United States of America

No comments:

Post a Comment