Thursday 28 November 2013

mohammedf.amin11@gmail.com = Scam

Dear friend,

My name is Mohammed F. Amin I am a Sudanese citizen , and a banker with Arab Bank in Sudan , I am an personal account officer to the ousted Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, I am currently in West Africa, for an assignment which is the reason why I am contacting you through this means.

I need somebody who can assist us receive a huge amount of funds on-behalf of the Mubarak Family. The recent revolution in Egypt has made it mandate for President Mubarak to step Down from Power and now some of his properties, companies and assets are being confiscation the new Government according to the order of the people of Egypt.

The President bank accounts also has been frozen in Switzerland and other European countries as a result of this latest development in Egypt and the entire Arab World, The president’s Son and their Family members and relatives were all affected by this new development hence-there is need for them to find a safe haven somewhere.

I want to confirm from you if you can handle this transaction, as we intend to Move some funds belonging to this Family to your country, but we need Good and sincere people who will not capitalize on the recent development and sit on the Money when it gets to them.

Please note that this is a sincere solicitation with no bad Intents, if you can handle the transaction, just indicate by responding back to me either by email of fax,The amount involved is $25 million usd and You are entitle to 35% of this fund, 5% has been mapped out to pay back for any expenses that may occur during the process. Please get back to me as soon as possible for you alone have I sent this mail to.

Please contact me via this email:
mohammedf.amin11@gmail.com

With respect and regards,


Mohammed F. Amin

No comments:

Post a Comment