Friday 29 November 2013

fatimataayjabr@live.com = Scam

From Miss Fatimata Ahmed Yunis Jabr of Libya

Good a thing to write you. I have a proposal for you-this however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honour against your will, Your profile pushed me to send you this mail. I am Miss Fatimata Ahmed Yunis Jabr 21years old and the only Daughter of my late parents Mr. and Mrs.Ahmed.Yunis Jabr My late father was a highly reputable business magnet-(Oil Wheel in Libya) who operated in the capital of Tripoli during his days.

My mother died when I was just 4 years old, and since then my father took me so special. Before he was killed in Libya crisis, he called me and told me that he has the sum of Six Million, Seven Hundred Thousand United State Dollar (USD$6.700, 000.00) deposited in one of the leading bank here in Abidjan Ivory coast West Africa, I was presently in Ivory coast to save my life.
I wish to invest in Manufacturing and real estate management in your country.Dear,I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.if you accept to help me please reply through my private email for further commun ication. ( fatimataayjabr@live.com )
Thank you so much and may God bless you.
Yours sincerely One,
Ms .Fatimata Ahmed Yunis Jabr

No comments:

Post a Comment