Tuesday 26 November 2013

mikelhorton01@live.com.mx = Scam

I NEVER FORGET YOU
How are you with your family? I hope fine. I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds from BOA ( Bank of Africa ) transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Venezuela, Presently i'm in Venezuela for investment project, meanwhile I didn't forget your past efforts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now contact my secretary in Benin Republic West Africa through his e-mail id ( mikelhorton01@live.com.mx ) ask him to send you the A.T.M VISA CARD worths sum of ($850,000.00 US Dollars) which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this transaction. so feel free and get in touch with my secretary Mr.Mike Horton he will send the A.T.M to you.
Regards,
Barrister Benson

No comments:

Post a Comment