Friday 22 November 2013

azman_saleh@blumail.org = Scam

AZMAN JAACOB & ASSOCIATES
SUITE 6-2A, 2ND FLOOR
NO. 6, JALAN ABDULLAH
OFF JALAN BANGSAR
59000 KUALA LUMPUR


Asalaam Alaikum!/Greetings!

I am Barrister Azman Bin Saleh, a legal practitioner with AZMAN JAACOB & ASSOCIATES.Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I saw your contact and profile and decided that you could cooperate with me in this proposition.

I have a client, who died as a result of heart-related condition on the 20th November, 2010. His heart condition was due to the death of all the members of his family in the Air Flight Crash.

I contacted you to assist in getting the funds left behind by my client before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this deposit valued at 10.5 million United States Dollars. The bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin, or the account will be confiscated.

My proposition to you is to seek your consent to present you as the next-of-kin and beneficiary of my late client, since both of you have the same last name, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you thereafter we can share the amount on a mutually agreed-upon percentage of 60% to me and 40% to your kind self. All legal documents to back up your claim as my late client's next-of-kin will be provided. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through.

This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. I must use this opportunity to implore you to exercise the utmost indulgence to keep this matter extraordinary confidential, whatever is your decision, while I await your prompt response. I will like you to acknowledge the receipt of this e-mail;( azman_saleh@blumail.org ) as soon as possible to indicate your interest.

Best Regards,
Barrister AZMAN BIN SALEH.ESQ

No comments:

Post a Comment