Tuesday 5 November 2013

donbaker_donbaker2012@yahoo.com.hk = Scam

FROM: MR. DON BAKER
DIRECTOR: CLAIMS AND INDEMNITY
PRUDENTIAL INSURANCE COMPANY.
HEAD OFFICE
101 VICTORIA ISLAND,
P.O BOX 20057,
LAGOS - WEST AFRICA

Attn:

I feel quite safe dealing with you in this mutual beneficial transaction though, this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused this days. But i want you to know that one does not closes his or her eyes for the sake of bad people, he or she will not notice when the good people passersby and the test of puddings is by eating. I choose to reach you through this medium (Internet) because it still remains the fastest, surest and most secured medium of communication. However, this correspondence is purely private, and it should be treated as such. I also guarantee you that this deal is hitch free from all what you may think of. I am MR. DON BAKER, Director in charge of Claims and Indemnity PRUDENTIAL INSURANCE COMPANY.

I am contacting you based on Trust and confidentiality that will be attached to this deal for the benefit of both of us.The Management and the Legal / Treasury Department of this company in a recent meeting, recommended that the account of Mr. Andreas Schranner, who maintained a Life Assurance Policy with us, should be declared Dormant and confiscated hence moving his unclaimed benefits funds to the Treasury according to our Financial law.

Recently, I came across a very huge sum of money belonging to a deceased person (Andreas Schranner). He is a foreigner, unfortunately,he is now late as he was amongst those that was Killed in the Concorde plane crash during his visit AF4590 of July 2000, as you can confirm through this website

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

This man was our client and has a Life Assurance Policy WORTH the sum of Nine million five hundred thousand Pounds sterling (GBP9,500,000.00). Right now, the fund is lying unclaimed in our custody and the next of kin mentioned in his file happens to be his daughter Andrea Eich who also died with her parents along with her husband and two kids in the plane crash and there is NO HOW we can reach any of his other relatives. All efforts made by us to establish contacts with any other of his relation has proved abortive and unsuccessful.

His Life Assurance Policy will expire in the next few months from the date of this letter.

Just last week,we received an instruction from Ministry of Social Welfare to forward particulars of all unclaimed benefits that will expire in the next few months. Upon my personal finding on this matter, I kept this information secret to myself until now that I am contacting you. In view of the fact that the deceased customer is a foreigner (from a different country), it is Officially important for the involvement of a foreigner who will pose as a next-of-kin. I will use my exalted position in this Company to present you as his Next of Kin as you can be his relative, friend or Cousin and the Money (GBP9.5Million) will be Safely and successfully transferred into your own bank account in your country.

Please include your telephone/fax number/ Home Address when replying this mail and I will give you more information as soon as you indicate your willingness to assist in this viable transaction. I will use my exalted position here to get all internal documentations to back up the claims. The whole Procedures will last only 5 working days to get the fund retrieved successfully Without trace even in future.

Please I need the following:

1. YOUR FULL NAME

2. PHONE AND FAX NUMBER

3. HOME ADDRESS/COMPANY'S NAME AND ADDRESS.

4. YOUR AGE AND OCCUPATION

5. COPY OF YOUR VALID ID, INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENSE

This transaction will be done successfully and smoothly completed via email and telephone. You don't need to come to my country. Send the requested information of you to me via email urgently today so that I will call you for discussions. I PROMISE that you must be happy and shall rejoice greatly soonest for cooperation with me in this transaction.
After successful conclusion of this transaction, we shall share the money 60-40 (40% for you and 60% for me). But one thing I keep on saying is trust because it is an important factor in every business dealings. So let's keep our hands across and do not involve the spirit of cheating and greed in this. I await your good response today. Thanks and remain blessed. I require you to maintain the confidentiality of this transaction because it is important due to the fact that I am still in active services to the PRUDENTIAL INSURANCE COMPANY.

Your earliest response to this matter is very important.

Kind Regards,

MR. DON BAKER
DIRECTOR: Claims and Indemnity
PRUDENTIAL INSURANCE COMPANY
WEST-AFRICA
Email: donbaker_donbaker2012@yahoo.com.hk

No comments:

Post a Comment