Friday 2 September 2011

prof-hugh-hefner@live.com = Scam

Dear I am Prof. Hugh Hefner Jr, a Chartered Management Accountant and an External Auditor for Financial Institutes in Switzerland. I currently work with a team of external auditors who are retained to audit financial activities in the entire FIFA world Cup in South Africa. I was intimated of your business pedigree by a colleague who had worked with the Chamber of Commerce. In the course of a routine audit of FIFA record books this year,we discovered over invoice payment of 650million dollars,we will like to partner with you as one of the FIFA contractors,yet to be paid,to move the fund into your bank account,to be invested into your country local League or into Real Estate business. You shall be adequately compensated for your part in this transaction as my colleagues and I have agreed to give you a 25% share of the total funds for your collaborative efforts. I shall however leave out the other details of this transaction till I receive an affirmation of your desire to participate. I can assure you that we are completely in charge of the transaction and as such there is no risk whatsoever if you decide to work with us. It is however important to say that UTMOST CONFIDENTIALITY is of vital importance if we are to successfully reap the immense benefits of this transaction. Please contact me at my email address: - prof-hugh-hefner@live.com for further information. Thank you for your time and I hope to receive a response from you soon. Best Regards, Prof. Hugh Hefner Jr

No comments:

Post a Comment