Friday 2 September 2011

nanadibenson1@yahoo.fr nanadibenson@hotmail.com = Scam

Dear Friend,

My name is Nanadi Benson, wife of late Lt.eulud Benson Alafia who was murdered on 15 march at Tripoli Intelligence Compound, the problem (war) in my country which have already claim the life of thousand as such I am running away with the remaining family out of (Tripoli) Libya.

Nevertheless, I have the sum of $7.2 million that was concealed in a Two Trunk Boxes and deposited with a Private Security Company in the Republic of Burkina Faso and I herein need someone like you to assist me by standing as the Owner and Beneficiary of the aforementioned Fund.

I will give you 15% out of the total cash. Please Keep it secret as we want to come there and live quietly without people noticing that we have come with huge fortune. I have also map out 5% for charity. Remember your reply will help the family along way..

Best Regards,

Mrs Nanadi Benson.

No comments:

Post a Comment