Friday 2 September 2011

asabdul@yahoo.cn = Scam

Dear Friend,

I am writing to you with my personal respect and seeking for your
immediate assistance from this agony and misery position that i am
into presently. But briefly, I am Muhammad Saif Abdul, the son of Alh.
and Mrs. Saif Abdul who were recently murdered by the forces loyal to
Muammar Gaddafi (the incumbent president of my country, Libya.) My
parents were murdered on our way to Tripoli in the heat of the crisis,
but i managed to escape through the grace of Almighty Allah. Oh, my
lovely parents, may their spirit rest in peace.

I managed to escape to Accra, Ghana through the help of United Nations
Refugee Officer that brought me to Ghana, where I am presently
staying. I am here to reclaim the deposit that my late father kept
with a security company here. The deposit is US$24.5M, which he wanted
to use and start Gold mining business in this country. He deposited
the money with the security company, while he waited for his Ghanaian
partner(Mr. Paul Kwesi) to conclude the process of acquiring the
mining license from the Government of Ghana, before they will proceed.

Upon my arrival, i discovered that Mr Paul Kwesi has acquired the
license and also started mining at the site without informing my
father at all. When i requested to be included in the business since
it was my late father that provided all the capital used in
establishing the business, he threatened to kill me. I do not know
anybody here and cannot fight against him.

As a result of this, i have decided to withdraw the money from the
security company and use it to invest in another friendly environment
to start a new life for myself and my only sister, Amina. When i
visited the security company with the documents that i have collected
from my late father's personal file, they confirmed to me that the
money is actually under their custody, but told me that they cannot
release it to me because of my refugee status. But, one of the senior
officials advised me to look for any of my father's friends to come
and stand to help me withdraw the deposit from their company. Right
now, i do not have any knowledge on how to get any of my late father's
friend, because since the crisis started in my country, a lot of
people have been killed, while others have ran away to other countries
for safety. This is the reason why i am seeking your assistance to
help me to withdraw the deposit from the security company.

If you are interested to help me and withdraw the money from the
security company, i will give you 20% of the money while you will also
help me to invest the remaining part of the money to enable me start a
new life and also take care of my sister and myself. Yours sincerely,
Muhammad Saif Abdul

No comments:

Post a Comment