Friday 2 September 2011

david_renton12@yahoo.co.uk = Scam

GARDEN COURT CHAMBERS.
(SOLICITORS, ADVOCATES, NOTARY PUBLIC & ESTATE MANAGERS)
E-mail:david_renton12@yahoo.co.uk
57-60 Lincoln's Inn Fields, London, WC2A 3LJ DX: 34 Chancery Lane.

Dear Friend,
RE: MUTUAL BENEFICIAL RELATIONSHIP.

This is a personal business proposal addressed to you and I request that it be treated as such. I am Barrister David Renton, a solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney/sole executor to the late Mr. Carlos Hernandez Garcia, Brazil Citizen, herein after referred to as 'my client' who worked as an independent oil magnate in my country and who unfortunately, perished in a Madrid plane crash with his entire family.

I am contacting you to assist in retrieving the money he deposited with a Finance Security Company in United Arab Emirate ‘UAE”, hoping he will use the money after his successful trip for purchase of Real Estates in Abu-Dhabi. I am the only living person who knows about this deposit as his personal attorney. I have the original C.of.D and some valid documents relating to the deposit in my possession. The trunk containing the fund was registered with the Security Vault as “Personal Effects”. The disguised intent was to safe-guard the fund.

I seek your consent therefore, to present you as the beneficiary, so that the proceeds of this deposit valued at USD17.2M will be released to you and then you and I will share the Money 60/40. I shall procure all extra/relevant/necessary legal documents that would be needed to back up this claim.

Upon the receipt of your reply, I will send you by E-mail the next step to take. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this proposal is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any fear as the required arrangements have been made for the completion of this transaction thus protecting us from any trace or breach of law. I require only a solemn confidentiality, honesty, transparency and sincerity of purpose on this.

Looking forward to your urgent response while hoping to be of great business relationship with you,as you can contact me on my private email:david_renton12@yahoo.co.uk

Sincerely,

Barr.David Renton.



NB:PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL(OFFICE)

No comments:

Post a Comment