Friday 2 September 2011

lawyerchriscoolman@w.cn davorsuker2006@yahoo.com = Scam

Dear colleague

I write to inform you that at last, the fund transfer had been a SUCCESS.
The Fund was later paid out and I have collected my own share.

Presently, I am in South Korea where, in partnership with a core investor
in the Mining Sector of their economy, we are investing in the industry.
But, I am not oblivious of the fact that you did your best in that
context, although, it seem that element of doubt crept in. I pressurized
the influential woman to concede some amount as COMPENSATION to you. You
already know that the other co investor that approved the fund Alvin peter
Kappelmann Jr died DURING the sept 11 attack mishap that killed
thousands of peopel at the world trade center in the incidence which the
international media broadcast it that warranted this payment as i believe
you know. pls log in to
http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/memorial/people/2632.html to see the CNN
report of the incidence and the confirmation of mr peters death.
There fore your over due inheritance funds totalling $800,000 [thousand
united states dollars} has been approved and ractified by chrome oil board
company.

Because of my appointment in South Korea and too, I could not get through
to you since your number at any time indicated "not in use", I then handed
it over to my secretary.
His name is attorney chris coolman and his mail:(lawyerchriscoolman@w.cn)

The Secretary is very much informed by me about you and I instructed him
to hand over the Draft to you without you paying a dime as soon as you
contact him.
Rolling Eyes
I gave him the CODE 555, which you have to mention for identification.




Yours Sincerely and associate,
Mr.John Mba chiarman
chiarman chrome oil
middle east and london

No comments:

Post a Comment