Friday 2 September 2011

saudatu1@hotmail.com = Scam

Dear Friend,

I am Saudatu Ahmed from Libya but re-said in Ghana as a refugee, i am here with my mum and my only remaining brother ,I am contact you in regards to my fathers trunk box been despite in one security company here in Ghana before the war my daddy use to do because with gold mining company here in Ghana for yrs back and he have 45 kg of gold and US$10,000,00 Million Dollars in a save keeping company here in Ghana ,so since we come here now is almost 5 months ago ,i have wanted to work out on that to make the claim from the company so that they will release it to me as my family belongings,but the company told me that i should present my late father's partner who was suppose to be my fathers business partner out of the country who will assist in receiving of the family treasure,

So i want you to stand as my fathers partner who will receive this items in your country for the development project investment in your country because that was his plans before he dead this year in the war by the Gaddafi gun man in Libya ,This is why i want you to stand as my fathers partner and also my family relative so that we can make a legal claim on the items because he made the deposit of the trunk box in 2 years ago for investment project in Switzerland before the war come up ,I have make up my mind to give you 30% of the total money and 5% for any expenses you will make during process .

Respond immediately as soon as you read this massage and also forward to me your telephone contact and also your direct private email address for more details ,kindly respond to me via my alternative email address for easy communication.

saudatu1@hotmail.com.
Regards
Yours lovely
Saudatu.

No comments:

Post a Comment