Tuesday 5 November 2013

rosemarieblumenm2@webadicta.org = Scam

Beloved

I am Mrs Rosemarie Blumen Moldenhauer born in Munich Germany with e-mail address: ( rosemarieblumenm2@webadicta.org ), i have 10 Million Pounds (£ 10,000,000.00 GBP) which I have decided to donate to you and want you to use this money to fund the up keep of widows,widowers, orphans, destitute, the down- trodden, physically challenged children, barren-women and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially.I'm in a hospital in India/Asia now where I have been undergoing treatment for esophageal cancer. I have since lost my ability to talk, and my doctors have told me that I have only a few weeks to live. My husband's family want me dead to acquire this wealth. I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them as they are unbelievers.

I want these funds to be distributed to CHARITY ORGANIZATIONS. Please, help me Stand-in as the beneficiary to collect the Funds from the Bank and distribute to charity. I need honest and trust worthy individual that will utilize this money in accordance with my instruction. I want the funds to be used in funding religious organizations, orphanages and less privileged propagating the word of God. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are very unkind to me and I don't want my husband’s hard earned money to be misused. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my course and I shall hold my peace. Please get back to my private email : rosemarieblumenm2@webadicta.org, if you can help me to carry out my dream because right now i am in the sick bed, hope to hear from you.

Sincerely Yours.
Mrs Rosemarie Blumen Moldenhauer
PLEASE REPLY ME ON THIS EMAIL: rosemarieblumenm2@webadicta.org

No comments:

Post a Comment