Wednesday 20 November 2013

Phone:+34- 611-282-230 Email: perezbogado@aim.com mrsethelcoyge@gmail.com OR Margriet@breakthru.com

My name is Mrs.Margriet Haan a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to You/ orphanage children. I am 69 years old; I was diagnosed with esophageal cancer - Symptoms 2 years after the death of my husband who has left me everything he owned. I am in a hospital in (MARBELLA IN SPAIN) .My doctors told me I will not live long because of my health that is why I decided to WILL/donate my money to you for the good work of humanity, to help the motherless, less privilege and also for the assistance of the widows. I got your data from your countries directory. ********************************************* Here are the Contact details of my lawyer: Notario & Tribunal Mr.JACOB HUGO Phone:+34- 611-282-230 Email: perezbogado@aim.com ******************************************** Contact With Full Name,Telephone,Country,Occupation,Email ..Etc. I have notified him about you. I know I don't know you but I have been directed to do this. I wish you all the best and please use the money well and always remember to extend the good work to others. Yours, Mrs.Margriet Haan mrsethelcoyge@gmail.com OR Margriet@breakthru.com

No comments:

Post a Comment