Thursday 14 November 2013

fatimamede@qq.com = Scam

Attention: Sir/Madam,

I am MRS FATIMA NANA MEDE, Director Finance and Accounts,International Clearing House,Federal Ministry of Finance(FMF)Nigeria.I am contacting you now as I am aware that your partners may have not told you the truth about your fund and true position of your payment with the Government of Nigeria which you have been pursuing long ago without success,either because of what they must have had in mind against you concerning the fund.

The President Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan have ordered for immediate review and investigation on contracts awarded to both Local and Foreign contractors starting from 1990 to date both executed and non-executed for immediate payment of any contract satisfactorily done and confirm to be legally awarded by the panel.Based on that,All the contract and Inheritance documents was forwarded to my office as Directorate of Finance and Accounts,to cross check the award dates,Contract numbers,figures and the total amount involved,as all contract/Inheritance payment files must pass through me from all the dissolved task forces, Ministries, Corporations,Agencies and Parastatals of government for free and fair settlement.

On the process of the investigation,I discovered your claim to be illegal and unrealistic,as the record is showing that the fund you are pursuing is not yours.I crave your understanding of the fact that no contract was genuinely awarded to you by the Federal Government of Nigeria Neither have any man used your name as next of Kin. This fund you are claiming emanated through a deliberate over-invoicing of contract genuinely awarded to a German Firm by some members of the Contract Award Committee.

These workers probably contacted you to come and put up claims on this since as Civil Servants,law does not allow them to run any overseas accounts.

For the fact that the original contractor has been paid long ago,they used their positions to obtain all the required documents to back up this claims but because they did not get the right contract/payment number,they could not succeed in transferring the above funds even with all the documents you have procured.

The actual sum reflecting in the contract/Inheritance profile with your name as unpaid beneficiary here in our Central Computer is $42.5M which is far different from what you are pursuing, and some abnormalities that needs to be cleared.

After this discovery,I wanted to cancel the payment completely but for a reason which I will let you know when I hear from you,I decided to seek your confidential co-operation first.Nobody knows the outcome of my investigation as it is on me as the Finance and Accounts Director to put up a final report and recommend the payment legitimately in your favor.

But I decided to keep this confidential to seek your opinion first on this matter,REASON,I HAVE INTEREST ON THIS FUND" and I will write a favorable report on your behalf confirming your claims to be genuine.

With this satisfactory report,a Certificate of Legality will be obtained on your behalf from the Federal Ministry of Justice to legally back up your claims as now required by the Civilian Government.Considering your financial input to this transaction,all present financial obligations to claim this fund will be taken up by both of us, but this depend on your fast and serious acknowledgment of this letter as well as our agreement on the sharing of the fund and your guarantee on my share getting to me once the fund hit your account.

This piece of information which you have at hand now, is the true position of things and it is obvious to you. You may be getting one or two information from banks,Agencies and others telling you different stories and reasons why they are holding your payment,which is absolutely false.
I am telling you this now for your own interest to stop further communications with those people contacting you regarding this payment because the truth is what you have at hand now which no other person knows. I am categorically telling you that without my instruction and recommendation as the Director Finance and Accounts of this Ministry,this fund will never get to you otherwise you end up spending more money without success.

I am assuring you that under this new dispensation,I will make this dream a reality within five working days.This depends if you can stop further communication with any other person as well as keeping my communication with you secret and confidential because only you and I knows the secret and status of the payment now.

For confidentiality and security reasons,I expect to hear from you without wasting time,otherwise, I will believe you are not interested and I will go ahead to recommend the cancellation of the payment out rightly and reveal it to the Ministry.
Send your reply to email: fatimamede@qq.com
Waiting to hear from you soon.

Yours Sister,

MRS FATIMA NANA MEDE,
Director Finance and Accounts,
International Clearing House,(FMF).

No comments:

Post a Comment