Thursday 14 November 2013

eunicedike@qq.com = Scam

Dear Friend,

I appeal to you to please exercise little patience and read this email.
Please this message is a confidential issue and must not be revealed to another person for any reason even if you are not interested to assist me because it is a top secret. I am skeptical to reveal this particular secret to a ranger but after I have prayed and meditated fervently over this I decided to contact you now hoping that you will not expose this or betray the trust and respect I have for you.

I am Mrs Eunice Dike,The Accounting and Auditing Manager,Zenith Bank Plc.There is an abandoned sum of US$12.3M in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer,Late MR SEOKUK MA,A Citizen of America and Oil consultant Contractor with NNPC,who died since October 2007 in a ghastly plane crash.Since he died,the account has been dormant and my bank have sent several notification to his forwarding address to locate his Next Of Kin but got no reply from any of his relatives.

We have also sent a reminder to his Home address in USA last month and nobody has ever come forward as his next of kin till date and there is no way the funds will be released without somebody applying for it as next of kin or related person to the deceased with a proof as indicated in our banking policy/ethics.

It is based on this I decided to establish a cordial business relationship with you by contacting you now with respect to present you as Next of Kin to Late MR SEOKUK MA,so that the funds will be released to you for our mutual benefit.I do not want the money to go into the Government account as abandoned fund since our banking law and guidelines here stipulates that any account abandoned for a period of five years is deemed closed and all money contained therein will be forfeited to Government treasury account if nobody comes forward to claim the funds.

Hence I decided to contact you by the fact that the deceased (Late MR SEOKUK MA was a foreigner and I have access to his detailed bio data here with me which I will secretly give to you to hold as a back up covering you as next of kin to Late Mr Seokuk Ma.

I am a helpless Widow with Kids,I lost my Husband Eight Months ago after a brief illness that lasted only two days leaving me with kids and since then none of my Husband's relatives is willing to help and my salary is not taking proper care of our rent and Children's school fees,so I see this opportunity as a way God wants to use to help me out of this sorrowful situation,hence I contacted you now as a foreigner to assist me in transferring the $12.3M into your account so that I can resign and come over to your country with my kids to invest my share and make sure I give my children quality education.
There is no risk in this at all as this transaction will be concluded within 6 to 7 banking days.
I have agreed to shared the total fund with you in the ratio of 50% for me and 40% for you. While 10% for any incurable expenses that will come during the transfer,such as telephone calls,bills (etc).

So if you're willing to handle this deal with me kindly get back to me immediately with Your Full names,Address,occupation,Your Phone number and copy of your ID to enable me know whom I’ am dealing with.I will send to you the Test of application form which you will apply directly to the Bank.
I will as well communicate you with further steps to take once I hear from you.Please treat this deal as strictly confidential for security reasons considering my official position here in the bank as you may know that the Bank doesn’t know that I am the one who contacted you to stand for this claim.Reply to email:( eunicedike@qq.com )

Waiting to hear from you soon.

Yours Faithfully,

Mrs Eunice Dike. 

No comments:

Post a Comment