Tuesday 19 November 2013

anniabluee@gmail.com = Scam

Hello My Dear,

How are you today and how is life moving over there? i hope fine.
My name is Miss Annia Bluee It is my pleasure to view your profile
today in this site and after going through your profile I became
interested in you...please I will like to know you more better...so I
will like you to reply this mail with your email address direct to my
email not in the site, so that I can give you my picture for you to
know whom I am. Here is my email address (anniabluee@gmail.com)
believe we can move from here...remember that color or
distance does not matter but love matters a lot in life...so I am
waiting impatiently to hear from you soonest.
Thanks and have a wonderful day ( anniabluee@gmail.com )
From
Annia Bluee

No comments:

Post a Comment