Wednesday 20 November 2013

adrinabayfords@hotmail.com = Scam

Dear Beloved,

Thanks for your respond to my earlier mail. This is a personal mail directed to you from me and my wife.

My name is Mr. Adrian Bayford,I am 41 years old, my wife is Mrs Gillian Bayford, and she is 40 years old. We have 6 years old daughter Aimee and a son, Cameron, 4 years old.

My wife and I won Ј148.6 million in the Euro Millions Jackpot in August 2012 and have voluntarily decided to donate Ј500,000.00 GBP to you as part of our own charity project to improve the life of 10 lucky individuals all over the world. If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients’

Kindly get back to us with your details so that we can forward it to the payout bank that will transfer your own part of the donation to you.

You are advice to send us below details:

1) YOUR FULL NAME:

2) YOUR FULL ADDRESS:

3) YOUR DIRECT MOBILE NUMBER/TELL:

4) A SCAN COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY PROOF OR A SCAN COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH SIZE:

5)BANKERS REFERENCE :


You can also verify this by visiting the web pages below.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/aug/14/british-euromillions-jackpot-winners-revealed


http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19254228


Note: That my wife and i might not be able to access our email immediately due to our busy time, but you are advice to stay close your email at all time. Our email private email is: adrinabayfords@hotmail.com
Congratulations!!!

Yours Truly,

Mr/Mrs.Bayford

No comments:

Post a Comment