Friday 2 March 2012

shoutayasuda@ymail.com = Scam

Hello. My names are Shouta Yasuda Corporate Auditor with Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ. I am getting in touch with you regarding the estate of a deceased client with similar last name and an investment placed under our banks management. During our last annual inspections audit of our bank accounts here in Japan, My department found a dormant account with an enormous sum of US$10,500,000.00 (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) which was deposited by one of your a national. The deceased account has been declared to be dormant since some years and these funds will be confiscated / declared unusable and turned to the Japanese government if the deceased business associates or next-of-kin did not claim this money; since all efforts to trace any living relative of the deceased proved abortive, i have decided that i will have you claim this money as the deceased business associate/or next-of-kin, since you are from the same country and perhaps may have some similarities in certain areas. Everything concerning this transaction shall be LEGALLY done without hitch. I will need us to work together if you are interested, and I assure you that I will provide all useful information's and documentation that we enable us transfer this funds into your bank account legally without any problem. I would explain better to you upon hearing from you as I wait to hear from you soon. Kindly write me directly with your contacts on my private email: shoutayasuda@ymail.com Shouta Yasuda Corporate Auditor Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ. E-Mail: shoutayasuda@ymail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment