Friday 2 March 2012

amrsstella@yahoo.com.ph amrsstella@att.net = Scam

Hello Friend My Name is Mrs Stella Victorie Armando from Argentina the wife of Late Mr carlos Armando, One of The financial advisers to Late President Muammar Gaddafi, President of the oil riched country called Libya and the Richest President in the world ,Please I am writing from Libya. Please in the news you can hear about the President, President Muammar Gaddafi and how he was killed. My Husband was one of the financial advisers to the late president and due to the problem in Libya, he was killed last year, I have been in hiding here in Libya due to the problems and killings which have made me to contact you to help me secure large sums of money which runs into Millions Of United States Dollars which the Late President Muammar Gaddafi deposited in my late husband’s name in a security company. The money is in trunk boxes. Everybody thinks I died with my husband in the explosion that killed my husband and my children but I escaped by grace of God and the money is forgotten. And the new government are looking for all those that worked for President Gadhafi which is why I am hiding and all boards are blocked. Please I am contacting you for you to assist me claim the money and have it shipped to your country for a better investment and am ready to give you 40% of the total money if you are ready to help me. From Mrs Stella Armando

No comments:

Post a Comment