Friday 2 March 2012

abdelrahim_2012@yahoo.com abdelrahim01@msn.com = Scam

Asalamalekum, Gentleman you sound experienced and am impressed. Listen I am petroleum Engineer/contractor and I have little or no experience in investment. AmRequesting that you do a research and come up with your suggestion on which Field of investment we should invest a reasonable amount from late Libyan President's Reserve (M.Gadaffi) which am overseeing for the Family into for At least 10yrs and you will be handling it/overseeing it as the family's Partner secretly and the proceeds will be share on a ratio. Before we Proceed, I will insist that you verify the data of the firm I deposited the Funds in their custody prior to when I secure a partner from the embassy. I Also insist that you verify if the company is truly Registered/genuine/operational before I will introduce you to them as the new Beneficiary. Less I forget an MOU will be endorsed by both parties before we commence await your fast response. You can contact me via my private Best regards. Abdel Rahim

No comments:

Post a Comment