Saturday 10 March 2012

moonnajamas@yahoo.com = Scam

Am.moonna by name, am 25 years of age,am simple minded person,easy going person,submissive,loyal,honest,caring,lovely,understandable,faithful,sincere,trustworthy. I really want a man who will care and love me,a man who will always tell me the truth from his heart. a man who will be my brother my best friends and if the nature permit it my husband,But if marriage is out of it, I will not mind but as long we got along together with real love I will definitely be satisfied.I read your profile i develop interest, which i want to start a relationship with you,with the content of your profile,you fit the kind of man that i need in my life,you can contact me with this address,(moonnajamas@yahoo.com) so that i can tell u more about myself,and we can start from there and not only that i have somethng important to tell you. Thanks and i await your reply moonna

No comments:

Post a Comment