Monday 5 March 2012

rachelblambert@live.com = Scam

My name is Rachel Lambert from Australia, I was married to Late Sir Lambert of blessed memory who was an oil explorer before he died. I am an E.C. patient without any child and presently hospitalized. I was abandoned by relatives all this years. Doctors have confirmed i have couple of days to live. I desire to donate the sum of Five Million usd which i inherited from my late husband to cancer research institutes and other charity organizations. I decided to come online to find someone who will be able to do this for me. 50% should be for your personal needs for helping me. Indicate your willingness to assist by sending an email to my private mail: rachelblambert@live.com This should be silent and Private. Endeavor to respond promptly if the proposal meets your approval.

No comments:

Post a Comment