Saturday 10 March 2012

nwa.chukson@yahoo.cn chukson_a@hotmail.com = Scam

Praise the Lord, I am Pastor Chukson Alaba in Abidjan Cote D, Ivoire of Pentecostal Church of Christ. Here in Abidjan. I have raised the sum of 10 million Dollars; I want one that will stand for me as my next of beneficiary to the money I want to invest the money to build a house of God in American So if you will stand as my beneficiary then forward to me all your details which the bank will use to get you a owner ship of documentation for the money to move into your account for transfer hurry I need to hurry up in transfer. I am sure that you have come across internet scammers in the internet but be full assured by his grace in this case you are blessed after this transfer, I really needs you to stand for me as my banks me to get beneficiary , that means one that will stand for so they get all the necessary documentation this transaction needs to be done before the transfer will take place it only needs change of owner ship document please help me the lord will bless you I will give you only 40 percent after the transfer and the rest will be used for the house of God Investment in your country. As you do this may the Good God that I praise wards you in abundantly, as you are welcome in the lord. Pastor Chukson Alaba

No comments:

Post a Comment