Friday 9 March 2012

E-MAIL: frharrod@rogers.com TEL: +234-802-777-9277 = Scam

Dear Friend, I am happy to inform you about my success in getting your winning funds under the cooperation of a new partner from South Africa. Presently I'm in South Africa for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to get your winnings despite that failed somehow. I have made a deposit of $500.000.00 (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS) in addition to your lottery winnings of $5.5m now amounting to $6,000,000.00 (Six million United States Dollars) with the Mr.FrankHarrod. Now contact the Mr.Frank Harrod, Find below his contact information. AFRIC DIPLOMATIC SOLUTION & FINANCE. NAME: Mr.Frank Harrod E-MAIL: frharrod@rogers.com TEL: +234-802-777-9277 Ask him to send you the total $6,000,000.00 (SIX MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS) certified bank check, which I raised in your favor for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempt in this matter. I really appreciated your efforts at that time. Secondly, you are hereby advised to stop dealing with some non-officials in the bank as this is an illegal act. You have to stop if you so wish to receive your payment immediately. After the board meeting held at our headquarters, we have resolved in finding a solution to your last unclaimed problem. Finally, feel free and get in touch with Mr.Frank Harrod and give him your address where to send the bank draft check. Please do let me know immediately you receive the funds to enable us share the joy after all the suffering in the past. Best regards, Mr.Roy Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment