Friday 2 March 2012

roberto_alonsochamber1@aol.com = Scam

Dear Friend, My name is Roberto Alonso of the Ricors Law Firm in Madrid . I actually got your contact information through the Internet public records while searching for a foreign partner that will assist me with the transfer of funds of a business magnate by name William Umrysh who lived in Spain for Thirteen years. He died along with his family during the Tsunami catastrophe which occurred December 2004. Before his death, he deposited the sum of (27.700.000euro ) Twenty seven million ,seven Hundred Thousand Euros, with a Financial /Security institutions here in Spain. The financial institution being aware of his sudden death , have mandated me to present a member of his family (heir/inheritor) or next of kin to make Claims of the fund, otherwise it will be forfeited and reverts to the treasury of the Spanish Ministry of finance & the Central Bank , as unclaimed. This is because in accordance with the Spanish law, such fortune is automatically bequeathed to the government if there is no heir or next of kin to the deceased that would surface to claim the fortune. However, this law is unjust and inhuman as it often creates an avenue for the top officials of some financial institutions to divert such fortunes for their own selfish use. On that ground, I decided to search for any of my late client's relative which has been proved abortive as he d Against this backdrop, I decided to contact you to join me to put claims on this deposit before it`s forfeited to the authorities, my suggestion to you is that I will like to present you as the beneficiary to this deposit, since both of you are both foreign nationals, I know you may not in a anyway related to my late client, but By virtue of my position as his personal Attorney, I will now place your name as the next of kin/ foreign partner to my late client. I will prepare every relevant legal document that will assist your claims and facilitate the release of the fund to you without any breach of the law. Note, this transaction is 100% risk free, there is no single risk connected to this business as I have worked out all modalities to complete the transaction successfully. Once the fund is released to you, we shall share in the ratio of 50% for me, 45% for you while remaining 5% for any expenses incurred during the cause of securing this deposit. If my proposal is acceptable to you, reply via my private email address: roberto_alonsochamber1@aol.com for further discussion on how to proceed. Best regards. Barrister Roberto Alonso Esq roberto_alonsochamber1@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment