Monday 5 March 2012

jasonkehoe31@yahoo.co.uk mikejones2900@gmail.com = Scam

Good Day! Welcome to a new year full of great positive expectations,blessings and prosperity.I am Mr Martins Hughes From Davenport Gemval Exports.I want to make enquiry regarding your products which my company wants to buy from you.Get back to me with the following: - Price per unit - Your FOB Prices and FOB Port of loading. - Your estimated delivery time. - Your Mode of Payment. ( If by L/C or T/T ) On hearing from you i will send you a good introduction about our business and quotation list.I will also show you my company details including our website.Kindly get back to me because my company is in need of permanent supplier because of the current expansion we are experiencing in our business.We want to buy reasonable quantity from you.Your swift response would be appreciated? Best Regards Contact Person-Jason Kehoe Simon Davenport Associates Aurora House 5-6 Carlos Place London W1K 3AP

No comments:

Post a Comment