Monday 5 March 2012

sir.terrylleahy@att.net = Scam

Good Day, I am pleased to solicit your sincere assistance over this subject matter; my name is (Sir. Terry Leahy).I am seeking for your co-operation and devotion in building a company or Real Estate in your country; I planned to invest with your 100% assistance. However, I do not know any investor in your country who I may trust to handle the business for me as I am a foreigner and will likely travel back to my country as soon as formal agreement is signed and the funds invested in a viable business of your choice if the above is not your field of profession. However, I need an experienced personnel to assist me set up this project successfully. On the resumption of this project, you will be a member of the governing board as Director of works and project Management. I am prepared to give you 10% of the total sum before investment and 30% of the profit realized for 5 years. Your immediate reply will be highly appreciated and I shall give you more detailed information concerning this project. Please indicate your interest by corresponding through my private email address: sir.terrylleahy@att.net Respectfully, Sir. Terry Leahy sir.terrylleahy@att.net

No comments:

Post a Comment