Sunday 25 March 2012

rmwarren2012@gmail.com rmwarren2009@gmail.com = Scam

Hello Dear, All my efforts to contact you is for your payment approved. What is really going on? I want to let you know that your long expected payment is ready now in my office. I have used my position to correct all the problem that made it impossible for you not to receive your long approved payment. Your friends who promised to help you are presently working with an officer of the bank to use your name and divert your funds to another account that neither bears your name nor belong to you.If you listen to me and follow my advice I promise to put every thing in order and make sure that your is being transferred to bank account. I'm not comfortable here any time I enter this office and see your approved payment file lying dormant even after all the error has been corrected and your payment finally approved in your name.Contact me as soon as you receive this information so that I can use position in this office to remit your funds into your account. Regards, Dr.Warren Mensah

No comments:

Post a Comment