Friday 9 March 2012

Chimaix2007@yahoo.com.br = Scam

Law Office of John Nwosu 41 Wharf Road, Development House, Apapa Lagos, Nigeria Tel:+234-8184954233 Attn Sir I am Barrister Chimaix Samuel, or Barrister Drlamido.sanusi) a solicitor at law and a personal attorney to (Mr. Azhar L), a national of your country, who was involved in the September 11, 2007 world trade center bomb blast with the wife and their three children. Since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives this has also proved unsuccessful. After the several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated order cleared unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposits were lodged. Particularly, the bank of Africa where the deceased had a Deposit valued at about (27.6 million dollars) has issued to me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the Deposit confiscated within the next thirty official working days. Hence I have been unsuccessfully in locating the relatives for over the years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you have the same last name with him so that the proceeds of this Deposit valued at (27.6 million dollars) can be paid/release to you and then you and me are the money 60% for me and 40% for you, I have all Necessary legal documents that covered the Deposit hence all I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. If you are interested to do this transaction with me, quickly send me the following information through my alternative email:, for Further correspondence. (1) Your Full Name:------------------------- (2) Full residential address:------------------------- (3) Phone and Fax Number:------------------------- (4) Age:------------------------- (5) Occupation:------------------------- With the above information i will use to put up an application letter of claim in the foreign department of the bank in your favor for the release of the funds into your account. Best regards, Barrister Chimaix Samuel

No comments:

Post a Comment