Saturday 17 March 2012

jamesanderson4@yahoo.co.uk jamesandersonlt7@yahoo.co.uk = Scam

Am contacting you with friendship and love. Am a British man looking for a matured and good woman for a relationship that will lead to marriage. A woman I will be her lover hence I decided to let you know. I don't mind your nationality or religion as one can find love anywhere. A woman that will show me love which will make me to always want to stay with her. I believes in true love and cherish family values. Needs a woman who wants to be happy. A woman who understands that Happiness is to love and be loved. We will discuss other things when I receive your positive response. If you don't want, please kindly introduce another woman to me. If the relationship workout between us, you will be prepared to reside with me in Britain. If you will not live with me in Britain, don't reply unless there's a way we can reach at a compromise on that issue. Am also looking for men and women just for ordinery friendship. People I can communicate with. Please contact me ASAP. Looking forward to receiving your mail my darling. Love from James Anderson. 13th March, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment