Monday 26 March 2012

rahmantariq@webadicta.org = Scam

Hello, good day to you and all.l may not know how you feel about this letter as l have no intentions of exposing myself or inconvenience your day but was born due to emmergency caused by some life unexpectations.You may be surprised since we do not know each other neighter have we met before but if you feel reluctant about it you may as well ignor it.l believe l will achieve this through His intervention.l decided to contact you through this medium as it is the only means l could serch and reach out for someone or an organization that can aid me facilitate my last and most important wish.l have to say that l have no intentions of causing you any pain so l decided to contact you through this way.l feel so unpleasant at this point in time with life but l have to do my best as it should while l pray and hope for the right organization or individual to carry out my wish.As you read this l don't want you to feel pathetic for me because l believe everyone will die someday. My name is Dr.Tariq Rahman a 62 years old real estate brocker and business man from Dubai in the United Arab Emirates.l have been diagnosed with Ideopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis. That was discovered lately due to my laxity in caring for my health.lt has defiled all form of medicine and right now l have only about a few months to live according to medical experts. l have not particularly lived my life so well after l lost my wife and 2 children in a fatal car crash over a decade now.l have never really cared for anyone since then not even myself but my businesses.Though I am very rich I was not always generous, I was somewhat hostile to people and only focus on my business as that was what matters more to my life and the only thing l cared for. But now I regret all this as I now realize that there is more to life than just wanting to make all the money in the world. l believe if l am given a second chance to come to this world again,l will live life a different way from how I have lived it now. Now that I know my time is near, I have willed and given most of my properties and assets to my immediate and extended family members,as well as a few close friends and Schools in the UAE.l have decided also to give to charity as l want this to be one of the last good deeds l do on earth.So far l have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E,United Kingdom and Haiti.But now that my health has deteriorating and l am out of self help,l cannot do this myself anymore.l once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and donate the money which l have there to charity organization in Japan and Thailand but they refused and kept the money to themselves.Hence l do not trust them anymore as they seem not to be very satisfied with what l have left for them. The last of my money which is a huge cassh deposit that l deposited in a bank in Italy,where l used to do business to my country the UAE.Please l want you to collect it and distribute to charity and if you have the time and means you can as well start one such charity organization with this deposit, if you can not just distribute all to charity organizations.I am writing this letter from my laptop computer in the hospital bed in England where l am presently undergoing treatment under palliaive care as l wait for the time to come.lf you are willing to help me l will give you more details about this,like the amount l deposited and the contact of the financail institution holding my money to enable you contact them for the claim, you will take 20% out of the funds and give 80% to charity. I pray that God uses you to assist me with good heart,lf you can help please respond back to me on my email address.Thank you,stay well and blessed.Dr.Tariq Rahman. My Email; rahmantariq@webadicta.org

2 comments:

  1. here is another letter we recived as a SCAM:

    Thank you for your email. I would have loved to call you but you did not include your number in your last email, mine is +44-701114955 and I can be reached at any time regardless of time difference. This number includes the country code which is where I reside for now. I want you to know now that you will be responsible to deal with the bank directly (with my advice of course) and my capacity will be to get all the necessary documents relating to this claim.

    I would like to use the opportunity to inform you to write to the bank with this Ref no: (ING/1414LND) toward the funds that is been deposited with the bank, the reference number will allow the bank to easily locate the funds inside computer database and also let them know that you are the next of the Kin to Dr.Edward Reza. Below is the contact bank information, I will advise to contact them for the release of the funds as the Next of Kin, though there Email

    Contacts: Dr. Wes Williams
    Post Bank NL
    Email: postban_ing@webadicta.org
    Telephone: + 44-55015-ext 261
    www.postbank.nl

    Now to explain further, leaving no known relatives, his bank expects any close relative of his to come forward as a beneficiary to this fund totaling Twenty Million United States Dollars (US$20,000,000.00) Otherwise the funds would be declared unclaimed at the end of the year and subsequently paid into the government reserve account of the government which would ultimately benefit no one eventually hence we are coming to you to act as the heir to the estate.

    For your help, You will be getting 30% of the total sum which gives US$7,600,000.00 , (5% goes to take care of all expenses made by you and me) so the funds get to your account and the balance 65% comes to me and my partner on an already agreed ratio. I will be waiting for your call and email.

    Regards,

    Miss. Kendal Daniels

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahah what a croc of shit scammer

    ReplyDelete