Monday 5 March 2012

+44 7924581960 Barr.Benjamin_Ryan@hotmail.com = Scam

My Dear, This is Barr.Benjamin Ryan, from Europe,a secret Lawyer to Saif Al-Islam Gaddafi the second son of Muammar Gaddafi,I got your line through the HM Commerce and Industry links,listen,we have 550 KG ALLUVIAL GOLD DUST that worth $24,750,000.00 he deposited in a Security Company in Africa before he was captured. He asked me to look for a way to move the Gold Dust to any good business man for safety marketing in your country and give the owner 10% for his/her help,so I want to move the GOLD DUST to you and share the money 50/50 with you,please let us do this deal. The manager of the Company is aware of the deal and he will have some percentage from my own share,I have the Deposit Certificate of the deposit,I will send it to you as soon as I hear from you and I will do the change of ownership to your name as the next of kin to enable the security firm to deliver it to you. I have made all the arrangement to move the consignment to you so that I will come over to your place for the sharing,the business is 100% risk free but keep it secret please. Hope to hear from you, Barr.Benjamin Ryan, Direct Line +44 7924581960 N/B: Please you are advice onward to get in touch with me through my phone number or private e-mail channel for more details at(Barr.Benjamin_Ryan@hotmail.com)Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment