Wednesday 18 January 2012

musa_ibrahim@yahoo.cn ibrahim1748.musa@msn.com = Scam

As-salaam aliekum..... Dear Friend, I am contacting you as a matter of urgency about a huge transfer of ($8,500,000.00) Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollar. But I want to first transfer $1,500.000.00 (One million Five hundred thousand USD) from this money into a safe account and after which we will transfer the remaining (7M) I have only written to seek for your indulgence and assistance. You will be providing a designated bank account of your choice. It is an unequivocal fact that we’ve not met nor communicated before but due to the true revelation that I should share this with you. My name is Mr. Musa Ibrahim Director of integrated finance of a bank here in West Africa Thus for your indulgence and assistance (morally and financially), i propose a 45% share of the total amount to you after the transfer has been successfully effected, I need your urgent response on assurance of trust that you will not deny me my share once the fund is credited to your personal bank account as I am a poor civil servant who depends solely on monthly salary, so kindly state your interest by replying immediately and i shall furnish you with details and procedures preceding the transfer. ALLAH BLESS YOU Mr Musa Ibrahim

No comments:

Post a Comment