Tuesday 24 January 2012

mrsroseline753@hotmail.com = Scam

DEAR BELOVED IN THE LORD, My Christian greetings to you beloved in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, who made it possible for me to be in contact with you this day, the Author and the Finisher of our faith. My name is Mrs Roseline Meyer a native of United States of America. I was married to Engr. Albert Meyer an oil Merchant in Kuwait who died of symptoms from HIV/AIDS Virus on 20th January 2011 this Year. Though i do not know anything about you but with a heart filled with sincerity and honesty, i wish to bequeath my inheritance to you so that you can assist me see my vision is alive even if i die any time from now.(FOR THE ESTABLISHMENT OF ORPHANAGE HOME, FOOD PANTRIES, CLOTHES Financial and Security FOR DISTRIBUTIONS FOR THE POOR IN THE WORLD). Get back to me via my private email:( mrsroseline753@hotmail.com ) with your full names, address and phone number for more clarification and important discussion. Yours Sincerely, Mrs Roseline Meyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment