Saturday 21 January 2012

fedecolopez@gmail.com federicolopez@investiment.edu.com = Scam

Dear Sir, How are you doing..??? And how is your Business too??? Hope you are doing great... I have decided to invest on International College. I would like to invest in your country on International College project. I want to buy either an existing College or to acquire an empty land that a College can be constructed on .Due to my present political situation with my government would like you to stand as an investor and i need your candid advice on the aforementioned Project. Am willing to invest $24Million Dollars on this project I need your immediate suggestion and i would like to know if you could be my foreign business partner as i was advised by my financial adviser to invest this money in foreign country before it will get stultified by my government. Am assuring you that this is a free risk deal and you have nothing to worried about, what i need from you is your protection and proper supervision as citizen of the country to enable us reach a standard level. All these are an effort to dodge from political blackmail. It would be highly appreciated, if you could give me more details on the profit ratio Margin of this project. In order to protect our interest and dignity, why can't we talk on phone, I think it's faster and easier way to communicate. Thus, i want you to send me your contact phone number where i can contact you officially. Best Regards Federico Lopez.

No comments:

Post a Comment