Friday 27 January 2012

ubanaguugoji@gmail.com = Scam

ATTN : I am Seay William, a courier diplomat from UN diplomatic service Federal Republic of Ghana. there is a diplomatic baggages with airway bills no.= 6026695201 and shipment #: 083 587 9261 respectively containing family treasure / gift items I accompanied with my diplomatic immunity to be delivered to you. I write to let you know that I have arrived safely in our headquarter here in Los Angeles International Airport for immediate delivery of your package to your provided home address. Our inspection manager have verified and find out that the sender Rev; Chukwudi Olisa, have not send the key of your consignment box to you and as the rule of this UN diplomatic service, stands that you must have the key before my arrival, because you must open the box and inspect it and sign the necessary release order before I will release the consignment box to you. please quickly contact the sender Rev. UBANAGU UGOJI" of UBA agency Ghana through his mail: ubanaguugoji@gmail.com so that he will send the keys to you please call him and make sure you have the key today so that tomorrow I will finish the delivery to you. This is to let you know that I cannot delivery your box until I confirm that you have the keys at hand The modality of our operation stands that you must have the keys to inspect the box and sign our attestation booklet that you receive the consignment with its completion and in good condition. So quickly contact the sender and let us know when you are with the key as to affect the delivery immediately. Your box is now in port of Los Angeles International Airport because of this reason given to you thank you for your patronage and it is our duty to take good care of your box till the final destination. Best regards Mr. Seay William UN diplomatic agent The operation manager, cargo inspection unit Airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment