Tuesday 31 January 2012

nasser.nasser@zoho.com = Scam

Dear Sir/Madam, If you are receiving this mail, it means you are destined to be part of my dream and I only hope I can confide in you during and after I share this vital information with you? I am Nasser Nasser, an oil field worker who became a rebel soldier, that fought tirelessly to oust the tyrant and the the dictatorship of Col. Moammar Gaddafi in Libya until his death on the 20th of October 2011 http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/20/world/africa/libya- war/index.html I got your email contact while searching for a business oriented personality in my private study on the internet. My colleagues and I need your help to receive some money on our behalf and we are promising to give to you 20% of the total money which was discovered in a desert during the unrest in my country (Libya) in 2011. I shall furnish you with more details as soon as your interest is made known to me. You can reach me via this email: nasser.nasser@zoho.com Awaiting your prompt response. Regards, Nasser Zarob Nasser

No comments:

Post a Comment