Monday 30 January 2012

saeedaahmeed4@w.cn = Scam

Dear Beloved, This letter might surprise you, you must not ignore my letter to you this time as I am writing this letter to you with heavy tears flowing from my eyes and great sorrow in my heart because i only have but a few months to live according to my Doctor.Upon this predicament of mine, I have decided to spread all my wealth,to contribute mainly to the development of charity. Am in need of a trustworthy and reliable person who will use some funds am giving out for charity ($18 Million Dollars) to build an orphanage home or start up a charity organization in areas in need. Please reply to my personal email for more details as i have but a little time left as i will be much happy with myself at the end if you can sincerely set up an orphanage home in your Country to help cater for the welfare of the poor and homeless in the society.Contact me via my secured email address and remember i have just a few months left.Email: saeedaahmeed4@w.cn Delay in your reply will not be of benefit to me due to my deteriorating health condition and this will compel me to search for someone else. Please always be prayerful all through your life and assure me that you will act just as I have stated herein. I sincerely do hope to hear from you soon. God bless you and members of your family always. God be with you. Saeed Ahmed. Email: saeedaahmeed4@w.cn

No comments:

Post a Comment